SECURE PAYMENTWe use Paypal, a secure payment gateway that accepts payments via your Paypal account or by major credit cards. All orders will be shipped once payment is cleared.
We offer a 10 day exchange period for purchases made in-store and a 14 day exchange period for items purchased online, from the date of the purchase (see below for Christmas returns policy).
Sale items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of earrings. Returns of swimwear must have hygiene stickers still attached.
A receipt or proof of purchase will be required for all exchanges.
We do not refund items purchased if you simply change your mind. We will only offer a refund on goods purchased if the goods are deemed faulty.
Items for exchange will only be accepted if the item is in original condition, new, unwashed, unworn and/or unused, original labels and/or tags are intact and in original packaging. Items and their original packaging must not be marked, damaged or scratched and must be returned within the time frames as outlined above.
For exchange of online orders, the cost of postage to return the originally purchased items is your responsibility. In addition, we request that a prepaid satchel be included with your return which we will use to deliver your exchanged item/s.
If we aren’t able to exchange your item in line with your preferences or due to item availability, we will issue a credit note for the value of the purchase price, less the original freight fee. Your credit note will be valid for 8 weeks.
Christmas returns policy
During the lead up to Christmas we offer an extended returns policy. This policy will apply to full-priced items purchased between 15 November to 24 December.
If you have purchased an item during this period, you will have until 31 January of the following year to return the item for an exchange or store credit (to the value of the purchase price).
The terms and conditions that apply under our standard returns policy (as noted above) also apply here.
All goods are checked and carefully wrapped and packaged prior to sending them out to you. If your goods happen to arrive damaged or you find them to be faulty then please contact us by phone at your earliest convenience (within 7 days of receiving your order).
We will refund or exchange (if still in stock) any items that we agree to have been found faulty or damaged. All damaged or faulty items must be returned to us at the shop before a refund or exchange can be processed. We will also reimburse you for the freight incurred for sending the parcel back to us as long as you use Australia Post.
Should you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 9579 5000
Molly & Jack offers a lay-by service for in-store customers. Please see below for details
- The lay-by period is for a maximum of 4 weeks
- The minimum lay-by sale is $50
- The minimum deposit is 20% of the total purchase price or $20 (whichever is greater)
- Lay-by is not available on sale items
- There are no returns or exchanges on lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislative rights
- Regular weekly payments are required. If weekly payments are not made, you are in breach of your lay-by agreement and risk your lay-by being cancelled.
- The customer or Molly & Jack has the right to cancel the lay-by
- If Molly & Jack cancels the lay-by within four weeks then the customer will be given seven days notice and will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made
- If the customer cancels the lay-by within four weeks then a lay-by cancellation charge of 20% of the total purchase price or $20 (whichever is greater) will be incurred by the customer
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate Molly & Jack’s selling, storage and administration costs
- Any items placed on lay-by cannot be altered until the lay-by has been paid in full
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire lay-by has been paid and remain the property of Molly & Jack until this time
- Customers will be contacted for lay-bys that have not been completed by the due date. If your lay-by becomes overdue by more than 7 days, and you have not contacted us for an extension, your lay-by will be cancelled, the stock will be returned to the store and you will forfeit monies paid by you up to a maximum cancellation fee of 20% of the total purchase price or $20 (whichever is greater).
MOLLY & JACK LOYALTY PROGRAM
- When a customer joins the Molly & Jack Loyalty Program, they agree to the terms and conditions as set out below.
Joining the program
- Membership is free. Register in-store by providing full name which will be stored in Molly & Jack’s customer database.
- Where members have provided their email address or phone number upon joining the loyalty program, Molly & Jack may use these details for loyalty program communications and other promotional purposes. By accepting these terms and conditions, members are authorising Molly & Jack to communicate with them via email or phone.
- Molly & Jack will not disclose a member's personal information (except for any statutory or legal requirements) without a member's prior approval.
Earning and claiming loyalty dollars
- Every $50 (inclusive of GST) spent in-store will earn 1 loyalty dollar which is equivalent to $1.
- Members can only earn loyalty dollars for purchases in-store at Molly & Jack. Online purchases will not earn loyalty points. Similarly, loyalty points cannot be redeemed during an online purchase.
- The membership and loyalty dollars earned are not transferrable and may not be used by any person other than the registered member.
- Loyalty dollars cannot be exchanged for cash; they have no monetary value.
- Loyalty dollars earned can be redeemed on a member’s next purchase in-store (subject to expiration of those loyalty dollars – see below).
- Loyalty dollars can only be claimed against full-priced items. They are not valid with any other offer or discount taking place in-store.
- Loyalty dollars cannot be used for lay-by purchases.
- Members will not earn loyalty dollars on the purchase of Molly & Jack gift certificates.
Expiration of loyalty dollars
- All unused loyalty dollars will expire at the end of each financial year on 30 June. This is regardless of when those loyalty dollars were earned during that year. All loyalty dollar balances will reset to zero on 1 July each year.
Cancellation of membership or termination of Molly & Jack Loyalty Program
- A member can cancel their membership to the loyalty program at any time by visiting Molly & Jack in-store, calling Molly & Jack on (02) 9579 5000 or emailing us at email@example.com. Any unused loyalty dollars at the time of cancellation will be forfeited.
- Molly & Jack reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Molly & Jack Loyalty Program at any time without prior notice. Molly & Jack will aim to notify members of any changes but will not be liable if they fail to do so.
- Molly & Jack reserves the right to cancel a customer’s membership at any time without notice for any reason, including but not limited to failure to comply with these terms and conditions or abusing any of their loyalty program privileges.
- Gift certificates can be purchased in-store or online.
- Gift certificates can be purchased online in multiples of $20, $50 or $100.
- Gift certificates purchased in-store can be any value.
- The purchase of gift certificates do not earn loyalty dollars. Loyalty dollars are earned when the gift certificate is redeemed (assuming the gift certificate recipient is a member of the Molly & Jack Loyalty Program).
- The gift certificate, with its unique number, must be presented at the time of redemption.
- You are permitted to make partial redemptions of a gift certificate.
- Gift certificates are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.